Título del trabajo: Account Relationship Manager
Compañía: Palo Alto Networks
Descripción de funciones: Company Description** Our Mission** At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
** MUST speak Spanish, Portuguese is a plus**
As an Account Relationship Manager, you will partner closely with internal and external partners to accomplish your sales objectives. Your partnership, expertise, and understanding of the evolution of cybersecurity sets you apart, and you chase value-driven impact for our clients. The prospect of solving complex cyber challenges excites you, and building recommendations for those challenges for unique sets of customers brings you fulfillment. In this role you will focus on building a profitable trusting relationship with our customers to proactively drive revenue growth through on-time renewals, refresh, and expand opportunities.
– Proactive engagement with Channel Partners, End User Customers and Account Managers
– Manage and develop all renewal opportunities within an assigned verticalized or geographic district
– Close collaboration with the Services Sales to increase revenue and support adoption efforts
– Consistently engaged in strategic account planning across all business lines
– Drive upsell within Network Security speedboat to motivate the customer to consider expand product purchases
– Network Security speedboats: Firewall (Hardware and VMs); Prisma SASE (Prisma Access and Prisma SD-WAN/CloudGenix); and Security Subscriptions
– Identify cross sell opportunities and make an appropriate introduction between the key account managers in the speedboats and the End User
– Understand and be able to articulate the value propositions of maintaining up to date and optimized cybersecurity solutions to End Users and Channel Partners
Diligently follow up and coordinate with Field Sales Teams, Sales Managers, Channel Partners and End Users to bring in new expansion and add-on business
– Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
– Own the entire process from pipeline generation, internal collaboration to opportunity closure
– Maintain regular communications with the Sales Account Managers regarding their accounts to ensure they are fully aware of customer interests and status and to recommend follow up with the customer on broader opportunities
– Assist with building and refining processes and best practices, within and outside the Renewals team
– 1-5 years of experience in managing customer base for all Enterprise and Commercial accounts
– Knowledge in working with Channel Partners
– Track record of achieving sales goals and objectives
– Previous renewal / subscription services experience a benefit, but not required
– Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills
– Passionate about sales and consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals
– Enthusiastic, driven and confident: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity
– Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
– Ability to build quotes with various product configurations – Configurations are not typical but not standard
– Experience working with Salesforce for forecasting and CPQ for quoting
– To come in at a senior level you must have:
– Validated sales results and forecast track record
– Solid Palo Alto Networks product knowledge
– Strong written and verbal communications skills
– Skilled with the sales systems, forecasting and quoting
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:36:35 GMT