Título del trabajo: Account Reconciliations Supervisor
Descripción de funciones: Job Summary: You will be working for a fast-growing business process outsourcing provider to provide support to one of our largest accounts and leading provider of healthcare services. This provider serves 959 hospitals and 2979 physician practices with over 50 million patient encounters annually.
The Accounts Reconciliations Supervisor will be responsible in oversee the operation leads and clerks who reconcile all clinic deposits, electronic and bank lockbox payments. Including managing the resources who are performing the administrative tasks associated with the company.
– Direct and coordinate the company’s daily administrative operations.
– Establish and maintain revenue and expense budgets and forecasts across all practice areas.
– Oversee the operations of all practice areas, including Management Consulting, BPO, ITO, including developing budgets, managing billing, reporting on financial performance, managing purchasing, capital expenditures, operational expenditures, expense reimbursement, accounts receivable and collections.
– Work with Practice Leaders to ensure profitability and financial stability of the business, e.g., pricing models, margin reporting, operational analysis, etc.
– Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
– Manage capital expenditures and operating expenditures, in accordance with business requirements and budgetary guidelines.
– Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of company.
– Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal tax and regulatory reporting requirements, as well as similar requirements in Costa Rica.
– Oversee financial management of Costa Rican operations to include developing financial plan, administrative procedures and budgets.
– Support financial audits and providing recommendations for operational, technological and procedural improvements.
– Regularly participate in key professional, community, business, trade and other networking organizations.
– Safeguard company assets.
– Execute on special projects, as required.
**Other Key Job Responsibilities**:
– Manage Auxis internal outsourced functions at the Costa Rican service center.
– Prepare and present company financial performance data and annual budget to the Auxis Board of Directors and other parties, as required.
– Ensure company’s internal service levels are measured and achieved consistently.
– Manage, mentor and recommend appropriate training for assigned professionals, including staff in Costa Rica.
– Maintain regular communication with Auxis management including informal discussions and
written communication to varying audiences
– Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner.
– Ensure that customer invoices are issued timely and accurately, in accordance with established contractual provisions.
– Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly.
– Process payroll and subcontractor payments in a timely manner.
– Perform general ledger account analysis and reconciliations, as required.
– Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed in a timely manner.
– Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis.
– Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions.
– Develop and maintain working relationships with various vendors and service providers, including banking, insurance, accounting and audit, systems and technology, legal, etc.
– Other Responsibilities
– Provide support to the treasury function, as required.
– Work with the Auxis VP of Operations to develop and manage ongoing revenue forecast reports by practice.
– Work with the Auxis VP of Operations to manage the contracts administration as required.
Execute on special projects, as requested by Auxis Executive Management.
Skills and Experience:
– English – Spanish Language (Oral and writing 90 % or higher), (C1 or above).
– The resource will adjust its schedule based on the account needs.
– Studies in business administration, finance, accounting, or related field
– Previous experience leading teams/personnel.
– Four to six years of work-related experience required.
– Leadership courses and workshops will be considered an asset.
– Possess strong leadership skills, including the ability to influence others, develop team members and manage conflict.
– Proven ability to effectively lead through change.
– Effective oral and written communication skills.
– Demonstrated ability to link specific activities to desired results.
– Proven interpersonal skills are necessary to interact effectively with customers and employees of all levels within the organization.
– Ability to use appropriate analysis, judgment and logic when solving problems and making decisions.
Auxis prioritizes employee growth and development to help you advance your career. Auxis’ culture empowers you to be your best in the interest of a common team goal. We are constantly striving to improve our cultur
Fecha del trabajo: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 23:12:41 GMT